Delivery & Returns
If you’re unsure about anything related to the delivery of your order, you’ll find more information here. If you can’t see the answer to your question, drop us an email on email@example.com and we’ll respond to you as soon as we can.
- We offer free UK delivery on orders of £75 and over. There’s a £4.95 delivery fee for orders below £75. You’ll still have to pay any local taxes, duties and fees where relevant.
- We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible however due to the global situation our couriers are unable to guarantee next day delivery.
- We use DPD to deliver within the UK.
- International delivery times will vary. As a guide, we expect that you’ll receive your order within 3-5 working days if you’re in Europe, and 5-7 working days outside of Europe. See our Covid update for more information.
- To prevent fraud, we will only deliver your first order to a cardholder’s registered address. If you need us to deliver to an alternative address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
- If delivery isn’t available in your country, or if you have any problems with your order, please contact us at
- If you need to return anything from within the UK, please follow the printed instructions enclosed with your order. UK returns are handled by Royal Mail at our cost. Please email email@example.com to obtain a returns label stating the reason for your return or exchange.
- If you need to return anything from outside the UK, we recommend using a signed-for and/or insured service. You’ll be responsible for any costs.
- You can find further information in our Terms & Conditions.